Subject: Re: Legal Notice Served
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2004-06-13

BlueChip wrote:
> Okay ...What's the old phrase? ..."fourth time lucky"? :)

Well, I managed to read the source code, so I guess I'm happy. Just
curious, why is it so important that the "user" reads the release notes?

I mean, everybody knows that programs are never finished, and that
source code sometimes is messy.

Is it perhaps that you want the reader to read the section where you
portray yourself as a victim of the GPL and the Rockbox project? I don't
get it. If this "alpha" code is so bad, don't publish the binary until
you're ready to publish the source. Why shouldn't you follow the
law/license, like everyone else is supposed to?

Anyway, the source is there, and you've made your point.