Subject: Re: Jpeg viewer: "unsuported -3"
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-06-14

A request for the JPEG viewer:

1. Can we have the same contrast adjustment ability with the JPEG viewer as we have with the rvf
veiwer? i.e. F2/F3 inc/dec?

That would be super-duper!

2. Can the scan-rate/refresh-rate be adjusted as well, as with my new FMR I get strange lines moving
up the screen. This wasn't visible with my old one...strange.

-----Original Message-----From: Touillaud Nicolas <>To: 'Rockbox development' <>Sent: 14/06/2004 08:56Subject: RE: Jpeg viewer: "unsuported -3"After the changes commited to CVS a few days ago, all my pics seem to work

with the jpeg viewer, thanks a lot !