Subject: Re: another port
From: sophana (jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 2004-06-14

> There are a few people working on the AXxxx and the Gmini. Have a look
> at http://avos.sourceforge.net. I believe the avos project is purely
> for the AVxxx units, but the hardware is similar IIRC.

the avos project is not compatible with gminis, it is not the same
processors at all:
av3xx: arm v7+texas instrument dsp (c25 I think)
gmini: a telesync derivative (calmRisc + dsp)

However, there is a guy who has posted on the avos site his work on
gminis. He can disassemble the original firmware for now. I don't know
if he managed to run any code on his gmini yet.

I just bought a JBR! I did not buy a gmini because it's not open yet...