Subject: RE: A higher quality voicefont?
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2004-06-14

Chris Holt said:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:04:59 +0100, rinty wrote:
>> Sorry but I've had complaints on other lists for sending messages
>> including the original message text. As I don't think there's any way
>> to tell my email programme to do one thing for one list and one for
>> another, the answer's no.
>
> Not to be a smartass, but don't you just highlight the text you wish to
> quote and hit "Reply"? Poco does this, but I've been using it for so
> long I forget if this is how the other mail progs do it.

With most of the ones I've used, you just hit "Reply", and the whole
message gets quoted. If you want to only quote parts of it, you have to
edit out the bits you don't want. Most people can't be bothered, or (more
likely) don't realise that this is a problem, and so don't do it.

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox