Subject: talking folders, how?
From: Luca (luca.davanzo_at_libero.it)
Date: 2004-06-14

today i updated my rockbox after a long time.. i thought that the new name
to give to my clips to make them speak as folder names is ".dirname.talk",
but it doesnt work, even with 14 june build.. they are always spoken

as "folder1" folder 2 etc.. even if I set "While arrowing" in the settings..
my ".dirname.talk" are there and are valid mp3.. i tried also removing the
front dot but nothing changes.
What is the correct name or there is a bug in recent builds?

--
---
Cos'e' l'intelligenza non lo so,  ma mi accorgo benissimo quando manca.