Subject: simulator and path
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-06-14

Hi

With Linus' recent commit, we now have the win32 simulator doing the similar
trick with paths that the x11 one already did:

They assume a directory named 'archos' in the current directory, that works as
the root of the simulated archos. Put files in there to appear in / in the
simulator.

Today, I added a 'make install' target for the simulator. When that command is
run, you'll first get a zip file created (using the same zipfile creating
script as for target builds) which then is unzipped in the 'archos' dir,
putting everything in place to be found where they would on an actual target.

This should help us play with plugins, fonts, langs etc with the simulator.