Subject: Path of 5V for HD- power- supply needed
From: Markus Grebenstein (sassodimorte_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-15

Hi guys,

I'm still searching for the reason, why my HD doesn't start spinning
when switching on my JBS 20.

Actually I found there is no power supply for the logic and the motor of
the HD. Linus told (if I didn't get him wrong) the voltage for the HD
comes directly from the batteries. So actually I try to follow the path
of it.

Does anybody know where I should be able to measure those 5V without
dissoldering the two main PCBs? In especial I'd be interested in the
routing of the small PCB where the ATA 44-pin is attached.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,

Markus