Subject: Re: fm_original firmware bin file
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-15

> Yes I did a copy, but I thought my copy was broken cause of some freezings
> with original firmware... No I have another one and it freezes too. The
> original firmware freezes very rarely but Rockbox freezes very often... Do
> you know why? I have a FMR of 2003 year...

I suspect a hardware problem. The flash content is very unlikely to be the
cause. From what you write, you got Rockbox started. From then on it runs in
the DRAM, the flash content is insignificant. With the only example of 2
bytes telling it about some hardware choices.

I can however email you another memory dump, if you want.

Jrg

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router fr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl