Subject: RE: Prob with Archos fm
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-06-15

"i am tired of
getting 100 emails from people looking for answers. all i wanted was my
question answered..it was so now i dont need the emails"
... I didn't know someone able to communicate with potentially 1/4th oh
earth population (rough estimation, correct me if I'm wrong) thru internet
could still think that way, but that's ok, no pb...

Do you know you can freely unsubscribe this "stupid" list ? (so stupid that
you have to beg for an answer here... were you forced to join ? Oups, a
troll.. please ignore this parenthesis) see
http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/rockbox (the link at the bottoom of
EVERY mail...)

People talk because banning someone is an extreme mesure but if you ask for
it, let's hope you'll be heard (or manage to do it yourself).

Nicolas