Subject: Re: Prob with Archos fm
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2004-06-15

Sked2er_at_aol.com wrote:

> jesus christ. Stop talking and ban me. what you waiting for. i am tired of
> getting 100 emails from people looking for answers. all i wanted was my
> question answered..it was so now i dont need the emails. i been asked to be taken of
> this stupid mailing list for two weeks. stop talking already and get me off
> the list!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't we just remove the warning labels from all the electrical devices
in his house and then let Darwin solve the problem for us? =)

OTOH, let me just point out that by clicking the link that appears ***at
the bottom of every message posted to this list*** you can manage your
list subscription, i.e., unsubscribe.