Subject: Re: Prob with Archos fm
From: Fred Maxwell (rockbox_at_anti-spam.org)
Date: 2004-06-15

John Wunder wrote:

> Trust me, if he's American, it's what Fred said.

I am an American and I'm assuming that Sked2er_at_aol.com is also, given
his choice of America Online as an ISP. His use of the term is,
unfortunately, almost certainly as I described.

I really can't understand why someone would join a mailing list, ask for
help, and then be rude to everyone in the list -- including those who
tried to help. I really appreciate the way that everyone else on this
list makes an effort to express themselves clearly, quote messages to
which they are replying, spell, punctuate, and capitalize appropriately.

'its no fn triyng 2 reed stuf thats writn lik ths wiht horeable speling
an bad engilsh and uncerrected typeos'

Regards,
   Fred Maxwell