Subject: resizing your images
From: ezankel01 (ezankel01_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2004-06-15

    Hey, I saw your post about viewing images on your archos. Resizing images can take away a lot of the waiting time while it converts them. Here is a little program I found that can convert files to practically any size you want. You just select the files and change the size....making them much easier to view. I use windoze so I don't know if it will work with anything else:
P.S. the virtual desktop thing works great on xp... it may be worth a try if you want multiple desktops.

    Oh, and about that guy that everyone is talking about banning/ dealing with, we get the point... he is frustrated and doesn't want to be on the list. Just grant him his wish and ban him. He obviously cannot follow simple directions.

Ezra
~ _/) ~~
~~~~~~~~
navigare necesse est. (to sail is necessary)
 -Plutarch, 86 A.D.