Subject: Re: Prob with Archos fm
From: Joseph Jones (joe_at_bumpycarrot.cjb.net)
Date: 2004-06-15

Just as an aside, AOL is used pretty much internationally, mainly by
n00bz and people who don't know better (ie. people for whom technology
has passed by and simply don't have the necessary skills to work any
other ISP (eg. older people)).

We get AOL discs through the door here in the UK. I generally use them
as drinks mats.

Joe