Subject: Re: There *is* hope for a cleaner spoken voicefont.

Re: There *is* hope for a cleaner spoken voicefont.

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:43:29 -0600

Christi you are a goddess of effort & determination. I have been planning
on running those
clips through a noise reduction plugin but have not had the time. *.*you
have already found help to do it*.* Hats off to the rest of the gang on this
list. Yall making me look real bad. Anyway I love your voicefont! I like
Arneau's as well as Jourg's too but yours is the sweetest of them all
(smile)

Cheers...rocker

  riginal Message -----