Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-06-16

>Is it possible to program the archos to read from another external HD?
No, this is not allowed by the USB hardware. You can only access the content
of the Archos using a "master" usb device (a computer or recent "SyncBox"
hardware)

>I use my AJBRv2 for mostly home stereo stuff. I have over 700 cd's that I
would love to rip and get rid of.
>Is this do-able? My stereo is in another room from my computer, so just
patching them together
>just doesnt seem feasible.
What you can do is Rip a bunch of CD to your computer, copy them to your
archos etc. until your collection is completed.
I'm I missing some important point ?

>Gary
Nicolas