Subject: RE: Blind Man's Guide to Flashing Rockbox
From: rinty (
Date: 2004-06-16

HI, I completed the first 3 steps. I then started the firmware flash
plugin. hit f1 when presumably the info screen came up, and when the
disk next settled hit F2. The box spoke, "browse plugins". Does that
mean I can't flash my box? I've a recorder v1. I haven't tried
flashing my recorder FM yet.

Thanks very much,