Subject: Re: What's unbeneath the displlay- unit (photo?)??
From: sophana (
Date: 2004-06-16

look at there
The site is actually down, but it will come back soon ( I hope)
there are photos of my player 6000. I think the photo you are looking
for is the number 2.
You should not unmount the lcd of the player. When I did that, it did
not work anymore. Some times later, it worked again after a second
unmount I don't know why.