Subject: Re: cant run dev kit
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2004-06-16

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 wrote:

> Can anyone help me?

> i cant seem to get the dev kit to work at all.

What dev kit?

> It seems to install properl untill i need to get the tarball,

In what way is installing a "dev kit" related to you getting the tarball? It
sounds to me as if you installed the "dev kit" fine and then you downloaded a
daily tarball with the Rockbox source code.

> when the tarball is unzipped it doesnt make the desired directory.

Which directory would that be?

> instead just a folder of the name of the tarball, with a folder with the
> name of the tarball in that, and then a lot of folders such as apps, fonts,
> and all that stuff.

That sounds exactly like a Rockbox tarball. Now why is that a problem?

  Daniel Stenberg -- --