Subject: Re: What's unbeneath the displlay- unit (photo?)??
From: Markus Grebenstein (sassodimorte_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-16

OK. Thanks a lot..

I will not unmount the lcd unit, unless there is the FET unbeneath wich
is defect ;-((

Do you know, where the FET (or similar) is that switches the
batterypower for the HD, when the unit is powered up?

Cheers,

Markus

sophana schrieb:

> look at there
> http://sophana.free.fr/archos
> The site is actually down, but it will come back soon ( I hope)
> there are photos of my player 6000. I think the photo you are looking
> for is the number 2.
> You should not unmount the lcd of the player. When I did that, it did
> not work anymore. Some times later, it worked again after a second
> unmount I don't know why.
>
> Markus Grebenstein wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> for troubleshooting I want to know what's unbeneath the display-unit
>> of the JBS. I'm searching for the FET which switches on the power for
>> the HD when teh Power- button is pressed.
>>
>> Has anybody a photo from that part of the board?
>>
>> Thanks a lot in advance,
>>
>> Markus

Markus Grebenstein
Rumfordstrasse 17
80469 Muenchen
Tel. 089/62509834     Fax.: 089/2334 31934
mailto: sassodimorte_at_web.de