Subject: Re: What's unbeneath the displlay- unit (photo?)??
From: Markus Grebenstein (sassodimorte_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-16

Do you have the first picture ( the one where the buttons- part is
unmounted) in higher resolution?

Would you mind sending it to me if available? Would be great because i
can have a look at the parts.

How ist the buttons-part fixed to the pcb? Is it screwed from the
downside of the upper board?

Thanks,

Markus