Subject: Re: What's unbeneath the displlay- unit (photo?)??
From: sophana (
Date: 2004-06-16

are you talking about the small transistor near the ON button?
It seems a bit small for switching the whole jukebox power... (about
600ma peak)
Are you sure your problem is not a bad solder near the batteries plugs?

It is strange, I had a look at the web site photos, there is a big
transistor near the DC connector that is not mounted on the website but
is mounted in my jukebox 6000. Is it a feature that I have and not the
website's one? maybe the charging control?