Subject: Re: Mac Mp3 Tools?
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-16

Charles Buckley wrote:
> Why is there no Mac column on the "Useful mp3 and jukebox related
> tools" page? Am I the only one using Archos and a Mac?

The tools page is a simple collection of the tools which were requested
frequently on this list. There are a few people here using the jukebox
with a Mac, but I don't remember any Mac-specific requests for tools. I
guess most Mac users have iTunes and are happy with it.

It's no problem to add a Mac column as soon as some nice tools are
mentioned here.

Andreas