Subject: RE: CUE-file support?

RE: CUE-file support?

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:32:39 +0200

>Regarding the seamless playback, you can simply use your mp3-compressed
>image and split it with mp3DirectCut according to the cue-file. The
>resulting mp3s will play seamlessly in rockbox.

well... almost seamlessly :) I've done that (cutting a whole CD using
mp3DirectCut and a cue file), the change of track can still be heared. I
can't understand why, logically every frame loaded in the buffer should be
usefull (no blanc etc...).

OT question: would it be possible to filter "silent" (i.e. below a certain
volume) frames when loading (and possibly when finishing) a song ? I mean,
does the mp3 frame structure include the necessary data ?

Nicolas