Subject: Re: serial line interference problems

Re: serial line interference problems

From: sophana <jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:57:37 +0200

I've solved my problems.
It was the line-in which caused a problem, even if disabled. What I did
is simply cut the original line-in wire.
For the skipping, I changed serial interrupt prio to 8, and disabled
interrupts while transmitting inside the interrupt. It works fine. (I
also raised the DMA int level to 13 but I don't know if it is useful)
There may be some interrupts that I dont know which caused the skipping
I heard.