Subject: RE: What 80GB HD's are known to be AJBR compatible?
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-06-17

>Also would
>the jukebox and rb software still work OK if you were to use one of
>the utilities to double the size of the hard disk?
No, it is an "on the fly" compression unsopported by the firmware (and
certainly not open source...)
In addition, such compression have unnoticeable effect on MP3 which is
already a compressed format.

>I also thought there was a 32GB limit on the size of FAT32 drives, is
>this not so?
No pb there, just XP and 2000 refuse to format it. Use a tool in the disk
utilitie section of the site

>Rob
Nicolas