Subject: RE: Wiki added to Rockbox website

RE: Wiki added to Rockbox website

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:27:02 +0200

I like this ! :)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Björn Stenberg [mailto:bjorn_at_haxx.se]
Envoyé : jeudi 17 juin 2004 14:06
Ā : rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
Objet : Wiki added to Rockbox website

Hi all.

We have installed TWiki on the Rockbox web server and we are moving the
documentation from our "regular" web pages into twiki, so more people can
assist in writing and correcting it.

This is a great opportunity to help for those of you who are not comfortable
writing code but still wish to contribute to the project.

Very little is required, other than a fair grasp of the english language and
a desire to see Rockbox well documented and explained. Twiki pages are not
written in HTML, you use a much simpler syntax.

Click "wiki" in the lefthand menu to get to the wiki frontpage.

To contribute to the wiki, you need to register for a login (click
Register). All modifications are tagged with the author name and version
controlled, so there is no risk of accidentally damaging anything
permanently. Still, act responsibly and ask in mail or on IRC if you are
unsure about anything.

--
Björn