Subject: RE: CUE-file support?
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-06-17

my fault...
Splitting *after* re-encoding the full lengh MP3 work like a charm.

But (this wouldn't be funny without a "but"...) I just noticed loud glitchs
between 2 files. I haven't managed to hear the sound at the end of the 1st
song or at the begining of the other when played separatly using the box.

No glitch (but a pause) using the original firmware (fmr).

Linus-> I'll set up a ftp and send you the log/pass in private if you're
interested.

Nicolas