Subject: skip?
From: ezankel01 (ezankel01_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2004-06-17

This was really weird. Yesterday I had my jukebox fm in pocket, and it started skipping... like a cd player does when it is out of "anti skip" or whatever it is called. I wasn't running or jogging, and most of the time I was standing still. I have antishot on the highest setting, and the jukebox wasn't freezing all together. I hope it wan't that it was under pressure because i enjoy being able to carry it in my pocket. Any ideas?

--
Ezra
~ _/) ~~