Subject: Re: To clarify about Xclef OpenJukebox

Re: To clarify about Xclef OpenJukebox

From: Joseph Jones <joe_at_bumpycarrot.cjb.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:21:46 +0100

I am thinking of getting an XClef/Ripdrive, as my Archos JBR is really
starting to lose it (loose contacts are making it powercycle if it gets
squeezed, I can barely use it when moving around unless I find the
perfect spot in my bag) so I'm certainly interested in this. However, I
think I'm more likely to hold onto my JBR until I can get a better
engineered MP3 player with Rockbox on it.

Joe

PS. Your English is great, I could hardly tell you were French :)