Subject: Re: To clarify about Xclef OpenJukebox
From: Joseph Jones (
Date: 2004-06-17

I am thinking of getting an XClef/Ripdrive, as my Archos JBR is really
starting to lose it (loose contacts are making it powercycle if it gets
squeezed, I can barely use it when moving around unless I find the
perfect spot in my bag) so I'm certainly interested in this. However, I
think I'm more likely to hold onto my JBR until I can get a better
engineered MP3 player with Rockbox on it.

PS. Your English is great, I could hardly tell you were French :)