Subject: Re: skip?

Re: skip?

From: Nick Brodich <nick_at_moirbrodich.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:28:31 -0400

Is that a jukebox in your pocket...?
----- Original Message -----
From: "ezankel01" <ezankel01_at_earthlink.net>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:01 AM
Subject: skip?

This was really weird. Yesterday I had my jukebox fm in pocket, and it
started skipping... like a cd player does when it is out of "anti skip" or
whatever it is called. I wasn't running or jogging, and most of the time I
was standing still. I have antishot on the highest setting, and the jukebox
wasn't freezing all together. I hope it wan't that it was under pressure
because i enjoy being able to carry it in my pocket. Any ideas?

--
Ezra
~ _/) ~~