Subject: Re: skip?
From: Nick Brodich (
Date: 2004-06-17

Is that a jukebox in your pocket...?
----- Original Message -----
From: "ezankel01" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:01 AM
Subject: skip?

This was really weird. Yesterday I had my jukebox fm in pocket, and it
started skipping... like a cd player does when it is out of "anti skip" or
whatever it is called. I wasn't running or jogging, and most of the time I
was standing still. I have antishot on the highest setting, and the jukebox
wasn't freezing all together. I hope it wan't that it was under pressure
because i enjoy being able to carry it in my pocket. Any ideas?

~ _/) ~~
navigare necesse est. (to sail is necessary)
 -Plutarch, 86 A.D.