Subject: Re: i think my V2 is turning into a paperweight
From: Charles Buckley (
Date: 2004-06-17

I have the same problem with my player stopping, it's very sporadic
tough. I never get too worked up about and hope it's just a fluke. I
did have have those problems w/ USB transfers, but I think it was
because my disc was almost full. Now I try to keep about 750 mb free
and I don't have a problem. Of course, I can't fill up my drive either.