Subject: Re: i think my V2 is turning into a paperweight
From: Dennis Lui (dennis_at_thesilvercat.com)
Date: 2004-06-17

Charles Buckley wrote:

> I have the same problem with my player stopping, it's very sporadic
> tough. I never get too worked up about and hope it's just a fluke. I
> did have have those problems w/ USB transfers, but I think it was
> because my disc was almost full. Now I try to keep about 750 mb free
> and I don't have a problem. Of course, I can't fill up my drive either.

When it first started happening, i thought it was a fluke and didn't
think much about it, but then it gradually occurred more often. At
first, I thought it had to do with my WPS screen, so i removed the
progress bar and after doing that, the V2 worked perfectly for about a
week and then the problem came back. Interesting point about the usb
transfers. my unit is near full. maybe i should delete some songs and
then see what happens

-dennis