Subject: h2format

h2format

From: Rick Alfaro <ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:21:15 -0400

Is there anyone out there that has used this tool to format a drive via USB?
The docs are in German and I can't make heads or tails out of them. I am a
speech user and attempting to make some sense out of the German docs is
impossible. If anyone can just tell me what I need to do to format a drive
with say 4k clusters or whatever is recommended for fat32, I'd really
appreciate it. I know I have to do it from a command prompt under xp, but
not sure what switches to use on the command line. Thanks.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro
ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net