Subject: h2format
From: Rick Alfaro (
Date: 2004-06-18

Is there anyone out there that has used this tool to format a drive via USB?
The docs are in German and I can't make heads or tails out of them. I am a
speech user and attempting to make some sense out of the German docs is
impossible. If anyone can just tell me what I need to do to format a drive
with say 4k clusters or whatever is recommended for fat32, I'd really
appreciate it. I know I have to do it from a command prompt under xp, but
not sure what switches to use on the command line. Thanks.
Best regards,
Rick Alfaro