Subject: Re: a cool mp3 tagger: media tagger
From: Till Bayer (tbayer_at_smail.uni-koeln.de)
Date: 2004-06-18

It may be a bit complicated before you get the hang of it, but it
queries freedb as well as allmusic.com, and is also able to sort titels
after the track lenght specified in the freedb entries. I just wanted to
mention it as another option, I have not tried media tagger. And The
Godfather is also freeware...

Cheers,
             Lynx