Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros
From: Rick Alfaro (
Date: 2004-06-18

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a pair of these. Their a steel at
$25. Actually, I have a couple of pair of the Sporta Pros that sound great,
but I have heard the the Porta Pros sound even better. I have been wanting
a pair of these for a long time but never could justify paying $50 for them
since I already had their smaller cousin. Good deal.

Best regards,
Rick Alfaro