Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros

RE: Koss Porta pros

From: Rick Alfaro <ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:27:41 -0400

Hi.

I placed my order and after entering the promotional code and clicking on
continue I did eventually get an order confirmation screen showing the price
of $25 plus $6 for shipping. The site was definitely slow however. It took
a while for that screen to come up. I also got an email confirming the
order. I had to disable my popup stopper application before I was able to
access the ordering page.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro
ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net