Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros
From: Ventzislav Stoytchev (
Date: 2004-06-18

Firstly, Tom Green, thanks for the link. I used it and
saved $25. I was about to buy new headphones soon, and
this worked like a charm.

Secondly, I, too, had problems ordering. I couldn't
order it in my Opera browser, cause of the pop-up
blocker, so I used IE. The first time I forgot to add
the coupon (I didn't see it, they have hid the field
it well). So, I used the back link, and after about
five minutes of waiting, I finally added it. It didn't
work, so I had to close the cart and re-start the
whole process. This time it worked.

However, the whole thing was pretty slow (I have
PeoplePC, but I don't think that's the reason) and the
email I got doesn't mention the discout. It says the
order cost 49.99, but the Total was 31.00. Pretty
crappy accounting department, if you ask me :)

Here is a copy
         49.99 49.99
     Subtotal: $49.99
     Discount: 0