Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros
From: Green, Tom (
Date: 2004-06-18

Hmmm, that's strange...

I just noticed that Amazon is listing the SPORTA Pros for $25 (actually
for sale by J&R Music World). See link below or search for
"Sporta Pro"

These might be an even better deal because apparently they,

1. Have a headband that can be worn on top of or BEHIND the head.
2. Have a MUTE switch on the cord.
3. Have the SAME specs as the Porta pros. (?)

Link =