Subject: Re: Koss Porta pros
From: Fred Maxwell (
Date: 2004-06-18

I successfully ordered the PortaPros for $25, though, as noted, Koss's
web site was seriously confusing. I created a one-time use credit card
through my VISA card holder with a $35 limit -- just because their site
gave me pause. I got a confirmation e-mail with a price of $49.99, a
discount of $0.00, shipping of $6.00, and a total of $31.00! I always
wondered what happened to the accountants from Enron.

As to the SportaPros vs. the PortaPros, here's a review that says that
the PortaPros are the better headphones:

I've heard that from others, too.

   Fred Maxwell