Subject: Short clock survey
From: Zakk Roberts (
Date: 2004-06-19

Hi all. Zakk here (author of the clock plugin).

Currently working on my clock plugin update - very close to done now,
the next update will include a few more features (including a binary
clock mode).

I do however need a small amount of input. Here's what I'd like you to do:

Grab my latest update from Sourceforge (here:
-- choose the top in the list at the bottom - the only zip file).

Check out all four logos in the logo selector (F2, then left/right to
have a look at each)..

Now tell me, which is your favorite? I am going to remove the logo
selector and instead for F2 (probably) have a mode-specific help
screen -- if not, something else will be assigned to f2.

Thanks for your time!

-Zakk (