Subject: still file menu
From: muriel paugois (
Date: 2004-06-19

I am still with the file menu trouble.
I found in the manual that the "file delete & rename" coud be sett to :
yes yes, or, no no.
And files, songs, directoryes could get a max number.
It seems that the max number of some one of those items is set to 0, and file delete & rename set to no no.
In wich configuration file can I check and modify.

Other possibility, I delete all the rock box and load it again, but could I do that from the computer through the USB, using the ^w$ command whithout dommaging the archos disk which is not set with linux. does the dos command delete would dommage the disk.
I'll prefered just modify the config file if possible.
thanks for advise and help.