Subject: Re: still file menu

Re: still file menu

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:53:41 +0200 (MEST)

> I am still with the file menu trouble.
> I found in the manual that the "file delete & rename" coud be sett to :
> yes yes, or, no no.

I guess you're mixing up something. There are no settings for "file delete &
rename"

> And files, songs, directoryes could get a max number.

Yes, that's for reserving memory for teh directory structure.

> It seems that the max number of some one of those items is set to 0, and
> file delete & rename set to no no.

The minimum setting is 50

> In wich configuration file can I check and modify.

The settings aren't stored in a configuration file. There are configuration
files for storing settings, but they are not loaded automatically at
startup. The settings rockbox uses at startup are stored in the RTC memory
and in a special sector of the harddisk.

Try Menu->General Settings->System->Manage Settings->Reset Settings

Andreas