Subject: Re: Voice output: Any chance to support displaying
From: Carsten Tschach (Carsten_at_Tschach.com)
Date: 2004-06-19

> no question, the current voice output of Rockbox fids lots of the needs of
> lots of people. But I would suggest you to try a little more:
> Is there any chance to get voice output of the screens such as displayed
> playlist after it has been created?

Hmm...it would also be great to have a _dirname.talk-like feature
for files - this way you could also identify your playlists if you browse
through you filesystem.

I know that looking for a second file while navigating would cost a lot of
speed, but maybe you could turn this option on and off on a directory-
base way . This way you could turn on the "talking filename" option
for you playlist directory, but leave it off of the normal song
directories...

Bye, Carsten