Subject: Re: Latest Changes in settings.c
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-06-19

Hi,

I guess this auto power-on feature in car adapter mode will only work for
flashable JB's.

As I'm not loosing faith, I just wanted to ask once again, if you see any
chance to get such a feature working for us poor not flashable Studio JB
users too ?

Matthias

> Carsten wrote:
>
> > I have not looked into the new code, but does this prepare something to
> > automaticly switch on the unit when connecting dc-power and when the
> unit
> > is in car-adapter-mode?!
>
> It will. Not done yet, but I'm paving the road for it.
>
> Jörg
>
> --
> +++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
> GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de