Subject: Re: Latest Changes in settings.c
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-19

> I guess this auto power-on feature in car adapter mode will only work for
> flashable JB's.

Correct.

> As I'm not loosing faith, I just wanted to ask once again, if you see any
> chance to get such a feature working for us poor not flashable Studio JB
> users too ?

If they have the right chip, players can be flashed, but not with Rockbox.
;-(
(undiscovered initializations missing)

The irony is that the players don't have an RTC, the chip containing the
nonvolatile RAM with the settings. They would need a different concept, like
saving the settings to flash.

Two nontrivial osbstacles...

Jrg

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router fr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl