Subject: Re: Folder settings...

Re: Folder settings...

From: <Carsten_at_tschach.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:01:15 +0200

According to my idea this afternoon I implemented a way to change settings
when entering a folder...

The idea behind this was quite simple...I listen to music, but also listen
to audio-books. While on mosic the shuffle-function is great...on audio-
books things really get screwed up.

So I was looking for a way to automaticly change some settings when playing
this or that.

It's now very simple...take your global settings and save them to a file.
Now do some changes to the settings you like for this or that. Save them
and remember which name has which settings...

Now take the global setting file and copy it to the root-directory under the
name _dirconfig.cfg. Do so also with you other settings - place them in
directory where you whish settings to change. They will stay active until
you hit on another "_dirname.cfg" while traveling up and down your
directories...

The Patch can be found under No. 976017 or ask me by email.

Well...hope you like it...and I'm always interested in any feedback...

Bye, Carsten