Subject: Re: Creating playlist
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-06-20

BlueChip wrote:
> >And could it be changed ?
>
> There are two patches for this purpose in the patch tracker

Really? I see two patches for modifying directory sort order in the *file browser*, but I couldn't find any for sorting generated playlists.

The reason generated playlists are not sorted is because we add a single file to the list at a time. Sorting would require that we keep a whole directory in ram, which would require using the tree.c directory buffer. It is definitely possible, but nobody has taken it upon himself to implement it yet.

--
Björn